◆ LED Display Technical Specification (Saint Helens / Rockwell / Shasta Trailers P-10)
LED-Trailers.com P10 Screen Advantages:
1. LED screens are new and already the most popular advertising tools.
2. High quality,high brightness, beyond comparing.
3. Longer lifespan than other screens.
4. Wider application and multipurpose.
5. High water proof.
6. Flexible design at low cost, many shapes are available.
7. High consistence with constant driver IC.
8. High contrast radio and high refresh rate.
9. High compatible with video processor,any signal input.
LED-Trailers.com current Spec’s for the Rockwell and Shasta LED P10 display trailer:
Video screen P10:
The cabinets come with a two year warranty form the manufacture.
Input signal VGA, Video, AVI, MOV, MPG, DAT, VOB etc.
(cd/sqm,nit) 8000 nits(adjustable)
Calibrated brightness proportion ratio:
R: G: B = 30%:60%:10%(adjustable)
3,500° — 9,500° K(adjustable)
(dimming) 100 grade auto/manual-adjustment
(50% brightness) Horizontal: 120° (60° off center); Vertical: 70° (+25°/-45° off center)
Readability viewing angle Horizontal:
150° (75° off center); Vertical: 90° (+35°/-55° off center)
(Hz) >1200 Hz(adjustable)
(Hz) >60 Hz
DVI interface(DVI connector)
IP65 front side/IP20 backside
(hours)(50% brightness) 100,000 hours
Signal transmission direction:
(Celsius degree) -15～+55′
(Celsius degree) -30～+65′
Control mode Synchronous & asynchronous available
Communication options Wire Ethernet, Fiber Ethernet,RF wireless,GPRS
120/240 V AC single phase(50-60Hz)
Maximum power consumption:
Average power consumption:
Screen operation mode:
For individualized pricing please indicate the model (Saint Helens / Rockwell / Shasta ) and the P-?? number (P10, P12 Base models, P16 or P20), Please also indicate your usage such as advertising, live video or both.
Lighting the Path !