Here is a photo of one of our (cage) and trailer just after being powder coated, prior to the LED screens, hydraulics and computer parts being added. It is not an easy task to powder coat a 10’x10″ piece of metal.
The powder coating that LED-Trailers.com uses has the flowing advantages:
- Powder coatings emit zero or near zero Volatile Organic Compounds. (VOC).
- Powder coatings produce much thicker and tougher coatings without running or sagging.
- Powder coatings paint peel less and look more professional.
- Powder coated paint lasts longer without surface rust, therefore looks better over time.
- Powder coating over-spray can be recycled, therefore it’s possible to achieve nearly 100% use of the coating.
- Powder coating production lines produce less hazardous material than conventional liquid coatings.
- Powder coated items generally have fewer appearance differences between horizontally and vertically coated surfaces than liquid coated items.
Powder coating is one of our many steps we took, on the mast alone, to better insure a superior product. Five other major steps included below are all part of our Quality Manufacturing:
4) Specialty engineered for uses as a LED-Trailer.
Some More Advantages
- LED-Trailers.com Higher returns / lower cost advantages
- LED-Trailers.com Live video, billboard, advertising advantages
- LED-Trailers.com Manufacturing advantages
Lighting the Path !